Game! Not real one  (Read 1697 times)

FlammableCow800

Game! Not real one
« on: 14 Oct 2013, 00:43:07 »
lol lawrence i just needed 6 more posts till 1000! XD nooooooo

Xavier1964

Re: Game! Not real one
« Reply #1 on: 14 Oct 2013, 00:45:24 »
why. does. everyone. hate. all. games. on. the. forums. I. AM. RAGING. SO. EPICLY!

then3verend

« Reply #2 on: 14 Oct 2013, 01:42:57 »
why. does. everyone. hate. all. games. on. the. forums. I. AM. RAGING. SO. EPICLY!

Because they are causing unnecessary spam. Unless a post has something relevant to add to the community, it shouldn't be posted. Things such as adwhhvkfhti  and your own personal hi's and bye's can be done in other places where it isn't a burden to others. To your reply on the other topic, it isn't overreacting... It has just gotten to a point where people are posting faster than you can refresh and clear. If your point to begin the spam was to get Emerald Miner, etc. that doesn't make it ok... Those ranks have no purpose either, by the way :P Hope you understand!
Whats the burdens exactly of a very mindless yet entertaining game?

Xavier1964

« Reply #3 on: 14 Oct 2013, 01:44:03 »

Because they are causing unnecessary spam. Unless a post has something relevant to add to the community, it shouldn't be posted. Things such as adwhhvkfhti  and your own personal hi's and bye's can be done in other places where it isn't a burden to others. To your reply on the other topic, it isn't overreacting... It has just gotten to a point where people are posting faster than you can refresh and clear. If your point to begin the spam was to get Emerald Miner, etc. that doesn't make it ok... Those ranks have no purpose either, by the way :P Hope you understand!
Whats the burdens exactly of a very mindless yet entertaining game?

minecraft

SmithB0118

« Reply #4 on: 14 Oct 2013, 04:02:52 »
So does Anime win? Or does Lawrence win...?

Xavier1964

« Reply #5 on: 14 Oct 2013, 04:10:25 »
no one wins because lawrence locked the topic and completely murdered it.

Jackmwoodall14

« Reply #6 on: 3 Nov 2013, 13:30:23 »
Topic moved to Other
« Last Edit: 3 Nov 2013, 16:27:46 by Waterworth »